Start eCommerce with Magento
Magento is currently the TOP eCommerce Software in the world, users range from SMEs to Fortune 500 Enterprises. We help you unleash the true eCommerce power of Magento. The Magento JumpStart Classroom provides hands-on training on starting a Magento shop and the eCommerce operations.
1 to 1 PC Classroom
Course Name: Magento Jump Start Classroom
Venue: Magento Hong Kong Classroom
Price: HK$1,600 (Early Bird Price: HK$1,400) for 1 day
Includes: Course materials, Certificate of Completion, Hand-outs
About the Trainer
Mr. Seth Mak is an experienced ERP & eCommerce Consultant of biz-online.hk, Seth has helped several companies implementing large scale Magento and OpenERP projects. He has been the instructor of many local Magento workshops. His mission is to help Hong Kong eshop owners to enhance the competitiveness in the worldwide and local markets.
Merchants who want to build their own eCommerce platforms based on open source software and connected to world class eCommerce applications at low cost
Students will learn to jump start a Magento eShop and to learn the daily eCommerce operations. An overview of the top worldwide eCommerce technologies and business models will be given, students can choose the suitable ones to apply in their own eShops.
1. Jump start a Magento eShop
- Basic configuration, payment gateway, shipping, currencies and exchange rates
2. Catalog management
- Product types and attributes
- Cache and index management
3. Product marketing
- Event, sales & promotions
- CMS pages
- Catalog price rules
- Shopping cart price rules and coupons
- Import/export of data 4. Operations
- Order management
- Credit memos/returns
- Order management
- Credit Memos/Returns
5. Business models and strategies
- Customer segmentation
- Retailer vs. membership model
- Overview of worldwide eCommerce models and how to implement
- Online to offline, integration to multi POS
- Multi-website, multi-store, multilingual
Enquiry about the Classroom
Contact Person: Ms Chung
Tel: 2527 2828
Fax: 2527 5126
1. After receiving payment from the successful application, we will send confirmation letter 5 working days before the class.
2. biz-online.hk reserves the right to change the course contents.
3. biz-online.hk reserves the right to accept or decline the application.
Magento©is a registered trademark of Magento,an eBay Inc. Company