Voip Service Provider: The biz-online.hk Call Center solution is comprised of features from the Hosted VoIP platform in addition to Agent and Supervisor client applications. These features, when configured to work in a complementary fashion, provide a feature-rich VoIP Call Center solution.
In addition, the configuration options allow the solution to be implemented in a variety of ways. This solution document concentrates on a Call Center that is fronted by an interactive voice response (IVR) system that routes the calls to multiple ACDs.
Following are the key Call Center solution components:
- Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) – Intelligent call routing and queuing
- Auto Attendant – Interactive voice response (IVR) and custom messaging
- Agent and Supervisor Clients – Intuitive interface for greater agent productivity and management oversight
- Enhanced (ACD) – Enhanced queuing when Call Center is not staffed as well as wrap-up timer enhanced settings
- Call Center Express Agent for daily statistics and ACD state management
- Music On Hold and Comfort Announcement – Callers are provided with a greeting, followed by music or advertisements and periodic comfort announcements in audio or video format
- Call Recording Solution
Following are the key benefits of the Call Center solution:
- Improves customer service – Ensures all incoming calls are serviced efficiently under any network condition and at any time.
- Solution components offer a flexible solution packaging:
- Virtual ACD (ACD, Call Center Express Agent) – Cost effective Call Center offering
- Virtual Call Center (Enhanced ACD, Call Center Agent/Supervisor with reporting) – Complete Call Center offering
- Establishes Call Centers anywhere in the world with PCs and a broadband connection—without additional hardware, PC-resident software, or traditional phone lines.
- Offers 24 x 7 x 365, Follow-the-Sun customer care – Offers ubiquitous services with a single number for distributed Call Center locations
- Manages calls effectively – Chooses from a range of Call Distribution policies including skills-based call distribution
- Minimizes costs – Provides the option for agents to work remotely with access to all call features—offering a smart way to increase staff without renting office space.